Thursday, February 7, 2008
Sitting At Home
Well, I am sitting at home now. I don't know if I wrote in here if I went back to the hospital again, but I did. While I was there the ALPS test came back, and guess what? I GOT MY DOLLAR! Yeah, that's right, it came back negative. Just like everything else...Also while I was there I gained A LOT of weight. I came in there weighing 108 pounds and came out weighing 114 pounds! All of it went to my stomach and my cheeks! I look like a pregnant chip monk! I actually had three people ask me when I was due in the hospital break room! I about killed them! Oh, but the up side is, is that I now have a butt and some boobs! Mom says when I start loosing weight that's the first place I will lose it. I can't even fit in my underwear(TMI I know) or my pants anymore! I have to wear sweat pants and a sweat shirt all the time. It actually works, it covers up my baby belly. I think I will name him Tater XD. This sucks! I am actually hurting worse than when I was in the hospital, and the pain team is refusing to give me my pain meds through IV, because they are afraid of my heart stopping or me getting addicted to it. I know they think that I am addicted to it. How dare they think that! That is probably the only reason they won't give it to me. I am hurting so bad that I can't even walk up the stairs to my bedroom, my Dad has to carry me up. I can make my way back down, but not up. So I bring everything I need downstairs for the day, because I can't get back up the stairs, because Dad is gone for work. I am home schooled at the moment, because of the pain and I'm on narcotics so I'm not allowed at school. I take an Epsom salt bath almost everyday, because the salt helps with the pain. Me and my Mom are getting along better, but every now and then we tear each others heads off like we used to. I think some of the pain has to deal with stress, but my Grandma, Dad, and Mom is in denial. So my Mom and I are up each others butts 24/7. Oh, and I get to look forward to more pain, because I opened up my big mouth and suggested that they take me off some of my meds and see what happens, because the medicine is masking what is going on. So they are taking me off my prednisone slowly, to see what happens. The last time I was off of my prednisone I threw up in the truck, because the pain was so bad. They put me back on prednisone and I was fine, but now as you can see, is not the case. Oh, I got to see my brother for the second time in my life last night. He works 15 hours a day so you can't blame him for not coming around so much. We told him that if he needed a place to stay, he can stay here, anytime. He is off Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday, so he might come and visit since Mom and I are always home lol. My mom has MS, so she can't drive or go up stairs or anything like that, because her whole right leg is paralyzed. So we can't exactly go anywhere anytime when we want...Well, I need to lay down I am starting to hurt worse. So Byez!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment