Friday, January 25, 2008
Back In
Well, I am back in the hospital again...The pain got so bad that my grandmothers finally called. The ALPS test still hasn't returned...sadly. The pain started two days after I got out. The pain started in my ankles, knees, and wrists. That pain started before went into the hospital a couple weeks ago. They kept freezing up and hurting me to the point were I would yelp, and I don't normally make noise when I hurt. Then day by day it got worse, and started to spread. Now it is all through my legs even in my toes! It is spreading in my back, and now my other side of my ribs hurt as well. Plus its now in my fingers and is now spreading in my arms...I can feel it...Every time I go to bed, and wake up it feels like a huge BRONCO ran over me, and I can't even move. All I do is scream...or rather yelp.I don't even have to move and it hurts! The only thing they can do for me right now though is give me IV pain meds...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment