Friday, January 18, 2008
No News/Home
Well they looked and they said that I don't have Hyper IGG4 So I guess that is good. Now all we are doing is waiting for the ALPS test to come back. I made a bet with one of the doctors, that it was going to come back negative and he said it would come back positive. He bet a dollar...cheep skate...Oh well, his loss...There is not much to say but that I am going home tomorrow morning...I feel like I am being tossed to the side, but no one cares what I feel...I do want to be home, but part of me doesn't want to leave this hospital till I know what is wrong. I am in pain, but now I am on OP pain meds...It starts working in an hour. Thats why I like IV pain meds, but I can't go home if I get IV...I don't know what to do anymore...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment