Thursday, January 17, 2008
Pet Scan
Well, I went and got my pet scan done today. It was horrid...I had to drink some really nasty stuff called barium. I still smell it and I never want to smell or taste anything like it ever, ever again! It made me want to throw up and that is supposed to be the better tasting contrast. The scan itself wasn't so bad. At least they didn't have to sedate me like they had to for the MRI. I was asleep for the most part anyways. Well now I have to work on getting myself off the IV pain meds then they will put me on pill form. One of the doctors here is trying to send me home, and my grandma said "So you are just gonna let this stuff eat up her kidneys?" He was like "Ummm you will have to talk to Dr. Louis about that." lol So he knows when to back off. I really want to find out what is wrong with me. So far they have found no signs of Lymphoma. So, yay no Lymphoma^^ I guess I can cross that off my list...I thought that if it wasn't Lymphoma that I would have to go to Ohio...Well I will talk to Dr. Morris about that when he returns. Dr. Morris is resting at home because he was in the hospital over the weekend. He is a very sweet man and he is single if anyone is interested in him. He is looking for someone that will care for him and that will love him no matter what. You would be one lucky woman if you had a man like him. I just hope he gets better soon...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment