Friday, January 11, 2008

Picc Line

Man, oh man! If I have to get another picc line again...I went down to get a picc line placed at 12: 30. I got into the little room and they sedated me. I woke up (it took A LOT of effort) and I heard someone say to me that I didn't get a picc line in. I thought I was dreaming. I mean come on how hard is it to put in picc line? It was so funny! When I woke up I was NOT in my right state of mind lol. I was moving but I couldn't even feel that I was moving. I knew I was in the wrong state of mind and it was like half of my mind was all weird and the other half was just laughing at myself. I just got out of that odd state of mind and I am VERY tired. My surgery keeps getting moved around along with my pet scan. As of right now on Tuesday I'm getting my surgery done and I'm getting my pet scan on Thursday. I think that the medication that they put me to sleep with messed up my veins...All I want is for this to go right...I don't want to be stuck every morning...I can't stop crying anymore. I wanted this to go right so I wouldn't have to suffer as much...What on earth did I do to deserve this? I don't wanna do this anymore...

2 comments:

Ryann said...

im sorry that u have to go through all of this i told u im always there for u give me a call if u need to or even want to remember were friends and im always there

Sava said...

Thank you Ryann, that really means a lot to me...