Wednesday, January 16, 2008
Surgery
Sorry I didn't get to write anything yesterday, my Grandmother was on the computer all day and all night working. I finally just gave up and went to bed. Well, the surgery hurt really bad. I still can't even bend down to save my life. They punctured my kidney four times and got bone marrow out of both sides of my hips. My back is so swollen from that stupid surgery. Good thing they are upping my pain medication for I guess just for today. I got to see my Mom and my Dad yesterday. Dad could only stay for a few minutes, but then he had to leave for work. It upset me that my Dad couldn't be there for my surgery. This was the first surgery that I have ever flipped out about. For some reason I was scared...Everything turned out ok though. Oh, I didn't get a picc line put in, but they are going to try again soon so yeah. Well tomorrow I have to go for a pet scan. This should be fun...I am claustrophobic so um yeah. They had to sedate me for an MRI the last time I had one. I was in that stupid tube for like two hours and I was only supposed to be in there for 40 minutes. I had a panic attack so they sedated me. Oh my Nanny just called me and I haven't talked to her in like 9 years! She doesn't sound like I remember...Well until tomorrow...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment