Monday, January 14, 2008

Sick

Sorry I didn't write anything yesterday, I was terribly sick. I still am, but not as bad as I was. I was up all night throwing up. I threw up, no lie about 28 times. I was so dehydrated that my blood pressure was 72 over 42! So they had piggy backed two IV bags at the same time on me just to get me back to normal. Everyone is blaming it on my Dad, poor Dad. Well in other news, I'm going to have surgery tomorrow. Isn't that fun? They are going to try doing the picc line again while I'm under for surgery. Please everyone pray that this time it will be a success. That would mean so much to me. My IV went bad today so they had to take it out, and put another one in. The lady who did the new IV said that I need a picc line and I need one bad. She said that I have no good veins left...I really need this picc. My stomach feels weird, but I just took some medication for it. I took some pain meds for my back, but it still hurts. Maybe if I go to sleep it will feel better...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whoa...........i hated it when i was in hospitl for dehydration.....you had to take 2 IV's.
Hope they cure it.Soon.Very soon.Or a miracle.
Maybe before we know it you'll be on Reader's Digest as an inspirational story.
A brother can dream..........
Hope you get to live a full ife if cured.
Yours truly.

Mandrake.