Saturday, January 19, 2008

Home At Last

I am finally home!! I came home in the snow lol. It was so cool!! The best part...I finally met my Brother...I have never seen him in my life till now. He came in and I didn't know who he was. For the first time in my life I was speechless! I started to cry lol. This Dads first time seeing him too. Daniel has been searching for Dad for two years now. This meeting was planned for six months! Dad and I had no clue about it lol. My Aunt found him on the Internet and gave my Grandmother his number. Now he is here lol. They are planning to get tattoos together real soon. He is so much like me in so many ways. I still have to get used to Daniel calling my Daddy, Dad and my Mom, Mom. For so, so many years I have waited for this day to come. That is all i ever wanted ever since my Dad told me about him. He looks so much like my Dad...but...now I'm not the only child anymore. I guess I have to get used to that as well. I'm just glad that I have finally met him...

2 comments:

Elaine Schneider said...

Hi Savannah,

That is awesome about your brother,I am so happy for all of you!!I hope you are feeling better.

Take care honey,

Elaine

Sava said...

^^ Thanks