Saturday, January 12, 2008
Sitting Around
Today has been very boring...I hate sitting in a bed all day, although I do enjoy not having the revolving door. I hate all these doctors coming in at different times. When do they expect the parents to go out of the room? So far I think only two doctors have came in today. One of them I had seen once before, but I don't remember her. I don't know why, but I need that picc line. I want them to try again on Monday...If they can...Somehow my mind is telling me that I need this picc line. So I will try, try again. Hopefully my mother will let me...My father is sick and he cant be around me, because I have to take this type of medication that destroys my immune system. I wish my dad could at least come and stay on the other end of the room, but it might be air born and we cant take the risk of me getting sick, because I have surgery on Tuesday. If I am here for more than two weeks, then they will have to send me to Cincinnati, Ohio. My Dad cant go with me either, because he has to stay home and work...or we will, well...loose the house. If I end up going to Ohio, I wont be able to see my Dad before I leave, because he is, well...sick. My Mom and Grandmother is going with me though, that makes me a little happy. I will miss my Daddy...Well I got my pain meds just a few minutes ago. I feel a lot better now. I can't wait till they figure out what this is...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hey, Savannah! It's Dr. Morris; thanks for the props! That's a great blog you've created, you'll have to teach me how to do this. Unfortunately, I won't be working tomorrow, as I was admitted to Piedmont Hospital this weekend, due to an episode of atrial fibrillation. "A-fib", as it's commonly called, is a pretty common condition, in which the atria, or the filling chambers of the heart, start to quiver chaotically instead of pumping normally. I was released from the hospital this afternoon, but I'll be resting at home until I go back to work on Friday. I'll be in touch with you guys by phone later this week. I hope that you're doing well, and I'll be thinking about you & your family. Take care, sweetheart!
Darryl Morris
OH MY! Thats horrid! I hope you will feel well soon.
Post a Comment